Thursday, November 13, 2014

MY MASS MEDIA

My ffavorite mass media is the mobile phone because it is like using a small computer that you can carry with you. It has a lot of apps but my favorite are WhatsApp and Instagram.
WhatsApp is the best app for me, because I can chat with my friends. It be very funny when there are a lot of people speaking on the same group. Sometimes they may be annoying too. 
The other app is Instagram. It is a fantastic app! It is used to upload pictures so the people are able to see and vote them. 
Other apps  that are very useful are Twitter, Runtastic or Shazam. You can also buy things with your cell phone.

1 comment:

  1. Alba, you´ve important difficulties in English like wrong uses of "to be", "other" instead "another" in phrases pretty simples to have this amount of mistakes!!!

    ReplyDelete