Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Mass Media

 I'm Maria González Magdalena from 3rd A and my favourite medium or mass media is my phone, I spend about four and a half or five hours with the phone dialy. Mainly i use it for chatting with friends and to fill boredom instead of watching tv or listening to music. I also use the phone when I travell, for listening to music although I use the iPod player too. But sometimes  I also use the phone for work, looking for information on the internet instead of turning on the computer and look for the information there.

I believe that my life without a phone 'd be completly different, and I can't imagine a life without it; because a phone is like a mini-computer, but the best thing is that a phone is not heavy, so you can carry it with you anywhere you go.

1 comment:

  1. Good exercise. You´ve to check some mistakes in your sentences; review grammar and the spelling of some words, but in general words, your work is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete